Starting or growing your family doesn't go the way you planned
Anxiety doesn’t need to control you.
Anxiety often demands that we attend to potential dangers or tries to prepare for potential distress or discomfort. Anxiety’s function is to help us find safety, Unfortunately the level of anxiety that people experience ranges and what we do to respond to the anxiety can create severe discomfort in day-to-day life for you or your loved ones.
Take a moment to tune into your anxiety by asking yourself these simple questions:
1. What is my anxiety trying to communicate with me?
2. What do you do when you feel anxious?
3. Is my anxiety irrational or in proportion to the situation I am in?
4. Is my anxiety limiting my ability or making it impossible for me to accomplish my goal?
5. Is my anxiety experience overwhelming or uncontrollable?
6. Does my anxiety bring attention to self or other?
7. Where do you feel the anxiety in your body?
If you’re dealing with anxiety then you’re not alone, we are here to help. Give us a call or connect with us through email and we can begin supporting you in your healing process. Select the type of service option that is right for you and get started today.